Learn about how Mexico's Independence Day came to be! This is a great activity to use during Hispanic heritage month.
The activity is a simplified version of the history of Mexico's independence day which is perfect for middle schoolers. This activity helps target reading comprehension and wh questions. Each page comes with 1-2 questions about the paragraph, multiple choice questions and visuals. There are throughout the passage. This activity also comes in English & Spanish.
Want to see a preview? Click here
- Boom Cards MUST be accessed through the website Boom Learning
- You will receive a link upon purchase or upon downloading this product.
- Boom Cards™ cannot be printed. Boom Cards can be accessed via modern browser, Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- You will be prompted to open free or paid Boom Learning account to use decks and assign them to students (for security and privacy purposes).
- In order to redeem your Boom Cards, you must sign up for a FREE Boom Learning account.
- Free accounts include the ability to generate student progress reports for 5 students and to make up to five decks.
YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING TO ACCESS BOOM CARDS:
- A computer, laptop, tablet, or Chromebook
- An internet browser OR the FREE BOOM app in order to access from tablet or phone
- A Boom Learning account (THIS IS FREE)