The book "Too Many Tamales" is a classic story about a little girl who loses her mother's ring. Many people celebrate the holiday season differently, this is a diverse story to read to your students in order to learn more about other cultures!
Pair the story with this book companion in order to work on
- comprehension questions
- sequencing the events of the story
- synonyms & antonyms
- story elements
The boom card set also includes a fun activity where your student can make tamales, a traditional Mexican food that many people eat on special occasions. This boom card is available in Spanish and English.
Want to see a preview? Click here
- Boom Cards MUST be accessed through the website Boom Learning
- You will receive a link upon purchase or upon downloading this product.
- Boom Cards™ cannot be printed. Boom Cards can be accessed via modern browser, Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- You will be prompted to open free or paid Boom Learning account to use decks and assign them to students (for security and privacy purposes).
- In order to redeem your Boom Cards, you must sign up for a FREE Boom Learning account.
- Free accounts include the ability to generate student progress reports for 5 students and to make up to five decks.
YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING TO ACCESS BOOM CARDS:
- A computer, laptop, tablet, or Chromebook
- An internet browser OR the FREE BOOM app in order to access from tablet or phone
- A Boom Learning account (THIS IS FREE)