Boom Cards are so much fun, easy to use and interactive! These NO PRINT 10 task cards focus on pronouns in , mean length of utterance (3-4 words), and "What" & "Where" questions.
The student is read the description on the task card and then is required to answer the question before moving on to the next task card. During this interactive activity, your student will drag common items to the designated spots while formulating a sentence to describe what they are dragging.
Example: He eats a cookie (Student drags cookie to boy).
- He/She eat a
- He/She have a
- He/She want a
- They have a
Need this activity in Spanish? Check it out here
Want a preview of this activity? Click here
- Boom Cards MUST be accessed through the website Boom Learning
- You will receive a link upon purchase or upon downloading this product.
- Boom Cards™ cannot be printed. Boom Cards can be accessed via modern browser, Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- You will be prompted to open free or paid Boom Learning account to use decks and assign them to students (for security and privacy purposes).
- In order to redeem your Boom Cards, you must sign up for a FREE Boom Learning account.
- Free accounts include the ability to generate student progress reports for 5 students and to make up to five decks.
YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING TO ACCESS BOOM CARDS:
- A computer, laptop, tablet, or Chromebook
- An internet browser OR the FREE BOOM app in order to access from tablet or phone
- A Boom Learning account (THIS IS FREE)