Enjoy these fun speech & language companion activities (English & Spanish) with the story "There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bell."
This entire packet comes in both languages & covers a variety of expressive & receptive language areas.
The following is included in both
- Visuals to be used for telling the story
- Object Functions (the student matches the picture with the object function description.
- Story Mat to retell the story
- Following Directions coloring sheet with 1 and 2 step directions.
- Same or different worksheets (the student circles the correct answer)
- Sequencing worksheet with images (The student cuts out the images and places them in the correct order)
- Mini Story booklet for retelling the story
- Vocabulary coloring images
- Sentence visuals for increasing mean length utterance
- Plural Nouns fill in the blank worksheet
- Pronouns (the student cuts out the images and places them on the Santa Claus or lady. A sentence strip is provided.)
- Wh- Questions with field of 3 answer choices