Dig for dinosaur bones! This interactive activity focuses on improving your student's production of certain syllable shapes. The activity comes in English and Spanish and will allow your student to work on 4 different syllable shapes in each language.
- Select the language that you want to work in
- Select the syllable shape that you want your student to work on
- Have your student drag his/her finger or mouse in the dirt.
- Your student will need to complete the dinosaur image on the right of the screen by finding all of the missing bones in the dirt
- Your student will also come across certain target words in the dirt.
- When your student finds a word, drag and place it on the space at the bottom of the card
- He/she will have to say each word 10x and will earn a dinosaur for each production.
- Drag the dinosaur image onto the boxes for each production
Syllable shapes included: (note: this activity includes a variety of phonemes for each of syllable shape listed)
Spanish (note: some images will have the words included because the pictures may not be as obvious)
CV, CVV, VCV, CVCV
CV, VC, CVC, CVCV
Want to see a preview? Click here
- Boom Cards MUST be accessed through the website Boom Learning
- You will receive a link upon purchase or upon downloading this product.
- Boom Cards™ cannot be printed. Boom Cards can be accessed via modern browser, Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- You will be prompted to open free or paid Boom Learning account to use decks and assign them to students (for security and privacy purposes).
- In order to redeem your Boom Cards, you must sign up for a FREE Boom Learning account.
- Free accounts include the ability to generate student progress reports for 5 students and to make up to five decks.
YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING TO ACCESS BOOM CARDS:
- A computer, laptop, tablet, or Chromebook
- An internet browser OR the FREE BOOM app in order to access from tablet or phone
- A Boom Learning account (THIS IS FREE)